Will Graham is still in prison…
He mentioned how he wanted to look like he could lead an army. I’d say mission accomplished.
Sexy sword wielding.
Okay but why is Hadley Fraser there that’s who I’m really interested about someone explain
ppl who randomly message u on the tumble are the best kind of ppl even if they’re just bein all like ‘hello!’ because its like omg hi hello person wow someones talking to me this is the best day ever
i get like 10 hellos a day because of this post
TUTORIAL | Burned Paper Nails
1. Paint your nails with a light nude polish, wait until it’s completely dries.
2. Put a piece of newspaper in alcohol, and wait 15-20 sec.
3.Place the wet paper onto your nails, push it down with your fingers and wait until the alcohol evaporates (7-10 sec), and remove the paper.
4. Topcoat it with clear polish.
5. Draw some lines with black polish, where you want your burned papers edges.
6., 7. Put some black and brown polish with a piece of makeup sponge around the black lines.
8. Clean up the edges with acetone.
9. Use a matte topcoat.
Wolf Children: Ame & Yuki (おおかみこどもの雨と雪 Ōkami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki), 2012
Director: Mamoru Hosoda
- "Hana is a 19-year-old student who falls in a "fairy-tale like" love with a "wolf man". Over the course of the 13-year story Hana gives birth to two children - Yuki, and Ame, or "Snow and Rain". At first the family quietly lives in the city trying to hide their wolf heritage, but Hana makes the decision to move to a rural town, far from their previous city life, in order to let her children grow up how they choose - as either human or wolf.”
TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE.
he sees you when youre sleeping
he knows you have a blog
ABORT ABORT ABORT
The number of times his face so clearly reads “I’m the android, but you’re the one failing basic humanity. Terrific.”
Adoradroid Scorns Your Brotastic Attempts To Be Counterdependent
Jimmy, Mariah Carey and The Roots singing “All I want for Christmas Is You” with classroom musical instruments. Enough said.
Okay, you know what?
I don’t care.
I don’t care how the original creator pronounced it. Steve Wilhite (said original creator) pronounced it with a soft G to make it sound like JIF, as in the peanut butter.
But you know what, Mr. Wilhite?
IT’S THE GRAPHICS INTERCHANGE FORMAT, not the Jraphic Interchange Format. I know you wanted it to be like a JIF pun or something with even your people going like, “Choosy developers choose GIF” with the soft G. It’s cute, but it’s not cool when it fucks up with the pronunciation of an acronym when the G in GRAPHICS is hard and not SOFT.
THEREFORE, I CONTEND THAT THE CORRECT PRONUNCIATION OF GIF IS WITH A HARD G AS IN GUN.
Graphical interchange Format, man. Go with how each one is pronounced, jfc.